Wednesday, October 17, 2012

BB cream for me!

Hey everyone.

Make up can do wonders to your look. Well, let's talk about the base. We usually use a foundation first before applying a layer of powder right? And now more people are  using BB cream as the base. I would like to share with you a very promisable BB cream that I'm currently using.


Dr G BB Cream.It really sets on my skin and I do not have to worry looking too fair like the boy in the Ju On movie. It blends in well and long lasting. I don't feel all oily on my forehead as much as when I used the previous foundation as base.
I would highly recommend you to try this. I got mine at Sasa for about $36? Around that price. I can't recall lol.
If you have oily skin type like me,where my forehead and nose is always shiny, you can try use this. It does wonders.

Note: Everyone is pretty in their own way. You don't need so much make up whether they are cheap like the ones you bought from a drugstore or branded cosmetics like from Bobbi or Chanel etc.. All that matters most is the HEART.

Xoxo Sayang

No comments:

Post a Comment