Sunday, October 21, 2012

Cool breeze & my wishful thinking

Hey everyone!
It has been raining the whole day here in Singapore. I love the cold weather! It is so nice if I could just cuddle under my comforter. How I wished! Okay guys, enjoy the cool breeze and read on !

I am so damn excited!! My house will be ready in few months time!!
I have applied a BTO flat somewhere in the North-East on 2009. I've never waited for something this long,yes this long. Currently residing with my sister in-law. Left few months but we have yet to look for Interior Designer. Any good ID to recommend?
I am thinking of purple and Grey for my bedroom. I would love the cozy atmosphere for a place that I'm going to head everytime I need a rest. For the princesses , my eldest requested for a pink bedroom. But I'm thinking of pink and black. So much of my wishful thinking. Got to be grateful as we have a shelter on our head. Amin.

Xoxo Sayang

No comments:

Post a Comment