Monday, October 15, 2012

My new found love!

Hey everyone!

I have cleaned up my older posts. I'm still working on this new layout. So bear with it.

Didn't I told you about the new toy I've bought yesterday at Mega Courts?

Its the SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10.1!!!
I am so loving this new gadget! (Even though I already have a Samsung Note)
This phone-tablet is just so awesome. Operating in Android 4.0.4 (ice cream sandwich) and also have a 1.4GHz Quad Core Processor + 2GB RAM. It also enables multi-tasking and that is very handy for a person like me. There's also a photoshop software whereby you can edit photos like a professional. This a plus points for girls!
There are Other reason on why you should get it.
For more info ,please visit http://www.samsung.com/sg/galaxynote10.1/index.html

Xoxo Sayang

No comments:

Post a Comment