Monday, October 22, 2012

Contraception..?

Hi eveyone!
I am thinking of doing Implanon. I've decided to have a 'break' for maybe 7 years? lol. I am blessed with two amazing girls so at the moment will just stop at two. I want to give my girls full attention and obviously the best for both of them. I don't want to be those typical malay with 3-5 kids and end up you either can't afford to give them a good life. If god's willing, I shall think of trying for a boy in 5-9 years to come.
But right now, my life is all about Kayla and Kaysha. My love of my life.

Back to IMPLANON.
Implanon is a non-biodegradable flexible rod. Each implant contains 68mg etonogestrel. The implant is performed on the arm. It can be removed anytime but should not be left for more than 3 years.
There is also some undesirable effects such as changes in the vaginal bleeding pattern, headache, acne, weight gain or weight loss. But there are also successful stories that some women does not even have to go through all the side effects.

Will do an update on this. Stay tune for the update .
Will fix an implanon soon.

Goodnight!
Xoxo sayang


No comments:

Post a Comment