Friday, October 19, 2012

Go away ugly bumps!

Hey everyone!

I am so excited for tomorrow! Hopefully my Samsung note 10.1 holster will arrive in SG. Currently my baby note is naked. Just waiting for its cover to reach me. I've ordered it like a week ago ? Nevermind. Will post its new clothes once its in hand.

Btw, in my previous post I remembered mentioning about pimples. In my life, i would rarely have breakouts on my face but if there is, there would be only 1 or 2 on my forehead. After I delivered my 2nd girl, things was still as usual. Until I weaned off my baby from my breast when she was 7 months old. I noticed that my skin was unusually oily than normal. After a week of successfully weaning,  my forehead were totally messed up. I could see about 5 to 10 of small tiny pimples. This whole thing is totally new to me. I could not help scratching and washing my face like everytime I went to the loo. Yes, I was worried sick. This was really ruining my self-confidence.
I pitied all those who suffered from skin diseases. It must have been so hard on you.
It has been approximately 3 months since I stopped breastfeeding and the pimples are still around. I did a research on it and there are quite a number of mummies with similar situation from all around the world. The answers were, hormonal imbalance. How to balance the hormones as when it was not as problematic as now? Anyone has any idea?
 I have been using Garnier's facial wash and I noticed it helps atleast abit to control the oil. I am still searching for a solution on this.

If anyone of you have similar cases, you can share it with me at the comment box.
Or even good ,if you have a solution, pls share.

Xoxo sayang♡





No comments:

Post a Comment